- Mobile dental works:
- partial dental prosthesis - 2 years
- total dental prosthesis - 2 years
- Fixed dental works:
- dental crowns - 4 years
- dental arches - 4 years
- Crown obturations - 2 years
Guarantee will be lost:
- If the dentist's instructions are unregarded.
- If the patient does not return for examination and prophylactic every 6 months.
- If oral hygiene is neglected.
- If mobile dental works (total or partial dental prosthesis) are not well-kept and maintained.
- If the patient has an overall medical condition that affects his dental health ( chemotherapy, ostreoporosis, diabetes).
- If prosthesis and treatments are not integrally paid
- When dental works are deteriorated by external causes such as drops, accidents, hits.
- The guaranty is arguable if the patient presents periodontal affections (physiological atrophy of dental tissue).
- Any intervention of the patient on the dental work (using the nails file, gluing with superglue, cleaning with house cleaning substances) will lose the guaranty.